Analysis ...
Question 6
Looking back the Preliminary task was not as good as I thought. I have learnt a great deal since then.
I started designing the magazine on Photoshop. I decided to use the photo as the background for the cover.
I then wanted to make the models face go over the title so I used the Poly-Lasso tool to go over the models face and copy it over the title. After I used the sift eraser tool to get rid of the ruff edges and the blur too to soften it further.
I then used the T text tool to write cover stories. The typography used is Sans Serif. Serif is font that are usually used in Higher Class media platforms where as San Serif fonts are used in common media platforms such as Urban Music magazines as apposed to Classical Magazines.
After I had made numerous cover stories I highlighted specific words for it to stand out resembling other magazines I have researched. I highlighted them in a bold red colour which stood out against the black background.
I now feel I am able to create products on Photoshop professionally.
No comments:
Post a Comment