Similarities
Both magazines have the whole initial image as the background
They both have the bar code on the front
They both frame the next around the subject making the person seem more important
The style of clothing both define the issue, The Preliminary task is quite calm and summery resembling the mood of that college and the main task mood is dark and urban resembling the theme.
Now looking back I have realised I have realised I am able to complete complicated tasks on Photoshop, such as using the quick tool to select one particular part of an image and then selecting inverse to manipulate the rest of the image.
I have also learned how to use the Magic Wand tool and Polygonal Lasso Tool which allowed me to go round objects easily.
However I feel my preliminary task is equally good as my final task. I have not learned that much that makes the Music Magazine look dramatically different. All of the skills I have acquired were on Adobe InDesign where I created the contents page. I had never used that program before and its really good for organising structure.
When a magazine looks realistic enough that I can imagine it on a shop shelf, then I know I am satisfied with the outcome. I feel both magazines do so. They are both equally good in my opinion. If I were to change anything on the first task it would be to make the text more visible.
No comments:
Post a Comment